Monday, June 09, 2008

Panda was awesome!!

I know. I've been completely away from blogging lately. But I'm back! with crappy sketch I've done while I was watching TV show. well, that's not what I'm going to talk about. We watched Kung Fu Panda today and that was AWESOME!! (since we have Shawn Kelly here in Singapore right now, I have to say "awesome" as he says :) I'm just happy to meet this movie. I'm sure I'll look back this movie again and again as I do for The Incredibles. Congratulations to all of who worked on this one! (obviously none of those great guys will check my post but anyways! :D

I'll be back once again when I got next crappy doodle. I already realized I need to sharpen my skills up once again. so I started to attend drawing session at work. so there will be more to come.

No comments: