Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cats will dance, anyhow.

This small dude is from personal project I'm working on. My friend wanted to do facial rig. She, Amy, is my working buddy sitting next to me in the office. Since her speciality is in facial rigging, I will ask her to do so, and I will rig up his body and animate. I got some story for him but not sure how much I can go with it. So I might end up with only animation test. But yea I think it's great chance to work with friend and exchange our knowledge.

The company I'm working on, they made a rig for the feature Valiant, so we do have great resource on feathers. I'm in the middle of researching it. Although I won't do crazy feather setup on him.

I also wrote some scripts and am rewriting my Arc script now. so there will be an update in a short amount of time. But don't expect me high, I'm working hard every day and doing some freelance job as well. Plus, I'm also being crazy about knowing about Matrix now. Matrix is good. and fun.

So yea it seems like I'm busy. I guess I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very appealing character

Anonymous said...

Glad you're busy. Can't wait to see the animation test on your duck and looking forward to the update to your ARC script.

Happy Holidays!

sauer said...

good to know u're planning on keep animating dude!

Atsushi said...

thanks guys. and a girl!

ive seen your Eragon reel, rini. very cool. looks like you are doing good at new place as well. keep updating!

actually ive been animating at the company lately, by using company's rig. but our project is still confidential til next year, so i cannot post some of the shots here. Even after its released, im still not sure if the client would allow us to post it online tho.

im pretty much done with my arc script now. doing some bug fix and finesse. new arc can trace the arc of multiple objects and components. afaik i havent seen the arc script that supports multiple objects, so i made it. its almost there. wait for my next geeky post.

im really glad all of your comments. it helps me updated, and refreshing.