Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Music week.

Doodle of the day.

So I've been taking full advantage of YouTube by using it as my time machine. I happened to looked up the band that I was listening in my high school days, named Cloudberry Jam. Their video and music flashed me back in time. I was there with my friends, family and my old CDs. The choice of my music was a bit British oriented, but probably some people get the same nostalgic feel if we live in same era. Here's some of the bands that I'm missing. Blur, Bluetones, Supergrass, Menswear, Silver Sun, Summercamp, yea sure Oasis, Ben Folds Five and good old Green Day.

4 comments:

Saskia said...

wow, i have been looking through your blog, and your girl drawings really left me speachless.Especially how much variety they have, everyone is unique *_* You have such an amzing talent.

Atsushi said...

Thank you saskia. I checked out your blog and you got some nice stuff over there, too! I love drawing girls maybe because I like cute girls? :D anyways, glad you enjoyed and check me back for later updates.

jose hosel [old raffin] said...

hey, man:

some of your sketches and doodle-stuff remind me of jamie hewlett's work.

cool stuff.

Atsushi said...

oh cool that my work reminds you such a cool artist in some ways. thanks for visiting!