Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sketch brain.

It's been a while since I haven't go outside to sketch, so today I went to my friend's place, and then I spend some time to sketch ppl on the train and bus. I felt my brain of sketching got rust since I haven't drawn from life for a long time. It's always good to draw from life. well, Monkey was from my imagination tho. I'd better be going more sketch in the near future.

After I got home, I read official annoucement of Pixar acquisition. (well, finally announced officially.) I don't have much to say actually, maybe this is a good thing, I don't hate WDFA, I'm more like love them, but I just felt sad.

I was really big fan of Macromedia when I was in high school. First software I bought was Macromedia Freehand. I was really fascinated by that.

Then I learned Maya to do character animation. I really enjoyed to learn MEL script because it was easy for me to learn, since I had a programming background in past job. Maya has been great tool I've ever had other than pencil.

And then, of course, the reason why I'm here and studying character animation is just because there was a movie called Toy Story back in 1995.

You know what I say.

No comments: